Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
All copyright in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on this website and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Kenmore Cricket Club to the full extent provided under Australian copyright laws and all international copyright laws.
You may view the website and its contents but you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the site for any purposes.
The website and the information contained in it are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the site is strictly prohibited without Kenmore Cricket Club's prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission is prohibited.
2. Trade Marks
The website includes registered and unregistered trade marks of Kenmore Cricket Club and various third parties, including but not limited to State Cricket Associations and Cricket Australia. You may not use these trade marks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trade mark.
3. Your conduct
In particular, you agree not to:
- use the website for any activities, or submit to or via the website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
- publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
- undertake any conduct that, in Kenmore Cricket Club's sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website.